Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Weather

Well, according to the BBC it seems as though we're having a NO WEATHER SUNDAY. And that's fine by me, since the rest of the week is supposed to be soggy and wet.

Didn't do much exciting today. Went to see a taping of the Piers Morgan's Life Stories, which I've seen several times now. It's a fun show to see, although the weather is starting to get too chilly to wait outside for 4 hours. I've got a ticket to see a talk show on Thursday called The Graham Norton Show, which looks entertaining, so I'll see that, but I think after that, I'll call it quits for the queuing up.

I've also added a new feature to the blog, that probably won't affect... well... anyone. I've labelled all the posts, so you'll notice at the bottom of the posts is a series of words like "Church" "TFL" "Parks" "Movie Premieres" or "Stephen Fry" etc etc. If you scroll all the way to the bottom, there's a huge clump of these words. If you click on one of them, you'll get a list of all the posts which relate to that topic. I've only got the labels showing when they have been used more than once, so you won't always get obscure labels.

As well I've added a handy search tool, which is way down there too. If you feel the need to search something, you can use that. I haven't tried it yet, but it's made from Google, so it can't be all bad.

That's all from me, really. If the weather continues to be like this for the next week I'm going to find it hard to get my bottom outside and DO things, so hopefully the weather will clear up just a bit.

1 comments:

Anonymous October 22, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

omg!! i love the graham norton show...he is hilarious and in your face sometimes!! i think he is a "no holds barred"kind of talk show host...very funny stunts too! oh so jealous! have fun...
love the new layout of the blog!
are you going to go to any more movie premieres?
love from niagara!
jenn and fam...
xoxo

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.