Saturday, October 17, 2009

A test

Playing with some HTML - trying to make the pictures stay side-by-side. Blogger sure doesn't make it easy. I'm trying to take advantage of a wider blog! Yeesh.






So far it seems to be working. Although there's a huge amount of white space at the bottom of the pictures that I don't approve of. Oh well.

If you're wondering, these are photos I took while walking through the Royal Academy of Art on Thursday. There's more, and full-size pictures on my flickr.

-------------------- EDIT --------------------

Excellent. Looks like I have mastered the HTML. Well, sort of. We'll see how long I can keep it mastered.

1 comments:

Mom October 18, 2009 at 4:45 AM  

I like the layout Leanna - it is bigger and takes a bit to get used to - but more WOW! shows off your pictures better.

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.