Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Michael Palin


Managed to snap a couple photos while he was signing copies of his new book. Got a chance to chat with him briefly, too. Very sweet and rather funny. Wanted to take him home and make him tea. Or something equally British. But I didn't.


The actual presentation/interview he did was very enjoyable. Chatted briefly about Monty Python, as well as his worldly travels. It's nice to hear that he still enjoys random strangers coming up to him and reciting old skits from Monty Python, because apparently people still do it. A lot. Heh.

(I didn't, just in case you were wondering!)


1 comments:

Mom October 7, 2009 at 4:30 AM  

oh you lucky lucky girl
I am so very envious
:)

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.