Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Walking along the Southbank

Here's a small bunch of photos that I took while walking along the Southbank oh, a good month or so ago.
I never noticed the hands before, but they are all along the South Bank of the Thames. I have no idea if they are pointing somewhere or just pointing in general.

This guy was pretty awesome - he was moving those crystal balls around like David Bowie does in the Labyrinth movie.



And this guy was blowing giant bubbles. It was pretty awesome. It's damn hard to photograph bubbles though!

1 comments:

Mom September 10, 2009 at 2:27 AM  

Leanna - what is on that guy's head (who is doing the David Bowie glass ball thing) - it looks bizaare.

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.