Aleida's Visit in Brighton!
Hello and welcome to Brighton! We took a day trip here, and although the weather wasn't the best, at least it didn't rain... nor did we get sunburnt! Yay! I won't post all the pictures that I took while I was there, mainly since I've already done a post all about Brigton and I don't need to bore you any more with the same pictures.
It's quite early and we're on a bus.
Although it was a big foggy and cloudy, it was still reasonably warm and beach-y.
Aleida is trying to help me by removing people from my photo. Unfortunately she doesn't have the power of god and she failed.
Aleida decided to take part in some type of collaberative chalk art thing by drawing a flower.
Here's Aleida doing her best effort to sabotage an otherwise lovely photo by running through it. Reminds me of someone else - KIRSTEN! - Hahahaha.
Enjoying the colorful beach huts.
And jumping in front of them!
The view from Hove back towards the pier and Brighton.
Oh no! I giant squid is attacking the pier!!! Oh... wait... it's a kite.
This was a very strange and pretty chocolate restaurant/bar thing. We stumbled upon it while walking through a back area and decided to stop for milkshakes. It had a funny name, which I can't remember now. Something like "Choccywoccy-something".
Sitting on the beach, waiting for our bus to return. Enjoying what turned out to be a sunny evening. Brighton was fun, and this time we spent some time in the casino, at the 'two pence' slots. We didn't win anything remarkable, but had a lot of fun.
Stay tuned for pictures from my weekend!
2 comments:
Aleida 'jumping' seems to be a reaccuring theme - man, she jumps pretty high, too!
love the pictures of the two of you, nicely done, Leanna! really enjoy the humour!
I have no idea what you're talking about in regards to getting in your pictures Leanna, I thought you were just missing getting me in, so I would put myself in there..... and apparently you are neglecting Aleida too, so she felt the same need I did :P
Post a Comment