Haven't posted much, Aleida is visiting. But, just to amuse you, here is a picture of her, sitting on my couch, wearing the free bio-hazard suit we were given for attending the Science Museum's free CSI-Themed evening. Enjoy.
OK so I don't find this terribly amusing but for some reason I am sure your father would. good grief you two! what are you going to need bio hazard suits for anyways? silly girls! creepy though, too - perhaps wear them around downtown london just for kicks and to see people's reactions? it might cause a bit of excitment.
Dad says: Tres Chic. So that's what fashionistas are wearing these days?? lol. I suggested to Mom that you two should get some respirators (gas masks) and go downtown with your mp3 players plugged into your ears, but use the mp3 player to scan up and down things like mailboxes, light poles, trees, people, etc. Great fun.
5 comments:
OK so I don't find this terribly amusing but for some reason I am sure your father would. good grief you two! what are you going to need
bio hazard suits for anyways? silly girls! creepy though, too - perhaps wear them around downtown london just for kicks and to see people's reactions? it might cause a bit of excitment.
Awesome! and I agree with your mom, you should totally walk around the tube in them, it would really freak people out!
I find it amusing... I too have a bio-hazrd suit, but I'm saving it for the zombie apocalypse... best random gift from Matt ever!
I think this should be Aleida's new facebook page, don't you?
Dad says:
Tres Chic. So that's what fashionistas are wearing these days?? lol. I suggested to Mom that you two should get some respirators (gas masks) and go downtown with your mp3 players plugged into your ears, but use the mp3 player to scan up and down things like mailboxes, light poles, trees, people, etc. Great fun.
Post a Comment