Friday, July 17, 2009

Warwick Castle Bird Show

We actually saw the bird show twice while at Warick Castle, because the man said that there were two different sets of birds. These were some of the biggest birds I've ever seen, and I would've paid 15 quid to see the birds alone, so the castle was just an extra.

At the same time, I only know the types of about 2 of these birds, so don't ask. I was too busy snapping photos to take notes! Heh.

I do know this one, though. He's a bald eagle!

If I remember correctly, he was a baby bald eagle.


Not sure about these.
It's the bald eagle again!
And here's a vulture! He was pretty awesome.
You can see a blurry Kirsten and Brennan behind this bird. We somehow managed to place ourselves directly across from each other.

This is my favorite picture. I like that you can see his little tongue.
Afterwards we went to the place where they kept the birds after the show, and snapped some more pictures. Here's the bald eagle again.

And here's a bald eagle in a bathtub! For some reason I find this very amusing. He's like a big duck, really. Just having a bath in the tub. Hahaha.

Unfortunately we didn't get to see much of the city of Warwick, mainly because we took a wrong turn coming out of the castle and went the long way out, causing a bit of a rush to the train station where we missed the train and had to wait for the next one. The city itself looks lovely, though, and I will be heading back in the future to snap some more pictures!

That's all for the mini-break. Stay tuned for pictures of a rather large cupcake that was in Covent Garden yesterday (back in London!).

0 comments:

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.