Vacation!
Alright kids get ready for some intense vacation pictures! I'll give you a quick re-cap of what we did on our vacation and then we're on to the pictures!
Okay, so everyone flew in on 25th April. We spent the weekend in London (all the pictures I took in London I will clump together at the end). Monday morning we hit the trains to Salisbury. We spent 3 nights in Salisbury - touring the city and taking one day trip out to see Stonehenge, Old Sarum and Amesbury. Thursday the 30th we hopped a train to Bath, where we spent 2 nights.
While in Bath we toured the city again, saw the Roman Baths and the abbey. We also took another day trip out and saw Stonehenge (again!), Avebury Stone Circle, Castle Combe and Lacock.
We were back in London on Saturday the 2nd, which is where we stayed until the 11th. We took one day trip out to see a city called St. Albans, but other than that stayed in the city.
On the 11th of May my Aunt flew home and my mom and I flew to Edinburgh, where we spent the next 4 nights. We flew back into London on the Friday, and we spent the rest of the time in London. My mom flew home on the 20th.
Okay, get ready!
1 comments:
Bring it on girl! can't wait!
Post a Comment