Bath
We visited Bath for 2 nights and 3 days on our way back to London from Salisbury. The first afternoon I visited the Roman Baths, while the second day we walked around the city to take in the sights. The third day, before heading back to London, we embarked on a tour that visited Stonehenge (again), Avebury, Castle Combe and Lacock.
Here's some of the photos I took in an around Bath. I'll do the Abbey, Baths, Royal Crescent and St. Micheals Church in seperate posts.


The B&B that we stayed in had a lovely garden. It was quite wet the first day we were there, hence all the dew.
And the snails. So very many snails.
This feature on the river was my favorite thing in Bath - although I don't know what it is or what it's for.
See? Told you we had lots of snails...
I would've gone into this park but you had to pay to go in! Seriously! How silly...



While the first day was miserable and grey, while the rest of our stay was lovely and blue. We had awesome weather overall, and it certainly helped the photo taking.Stay tuned for the Roman Baths!
1 comments:
Leanna, you forgot to mention the spaniel puppy that lived at the B & B in Bath! what was his name again? maybe April remembers.
He was pretty playful.
Pictures from the bridge overlooking the water are excellent, Leanna- cannot wait to hear Grandma's opinion of them. She will remember that view from our trip 2 yrs ago.
Post a Comment