Friday, November 7, 2008

Rainbows!

Today was a lazy day. After spending the last three days in an out of the apartment shopping and wandering and such (to get good use of my travelcard), it's nice to spend a day relaxing. I did a couple loads on laundry this morning, then I went down to the library and took out a couple of cooking books as well as a couple reading books. The library isn't huge, but from their website I can look through all of the collections from each library. (As well, if they don't have a book, they will buy it and just charge me 2 quid to borrow it.) Pretty cool.

After that I picked up a couple groceries (a lemon, some asparagus and some onions. Mmm) and came back here. I was just lazing around catching up on my America's Next Top Model when I saw a rainbow out the back window! So I leaped (almost) out of bed, grabbed my newly-aquired tripod and snapped some quick photos. Yay!


1 comments:

Mom November 8, 2008 at 3:03 AM  

where is the pot of gold???? (and toto, too?)

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.