Sunday, November 9, 2008

Christmas Window Displays

Here's a quick little update for everyone - as I was walking down Oxford Street doing some shopping I saw some of the famous window displays. As they were moving and animated I figure I'd take a video for you! So, enjoy!


3 comments:

Mom November 10, 2008 at 3:03 AM  

very cool
but where was rudolph?

Anonymous November 11, 2008 at 4:30 AM  

hey good luck on the job interview tomorrow. we had grandma and grandpa over for dinner last night so i put your blog on and let them get caught up on your life and whereabouts! she really liked the hampton court pics, and was reminiscing of when she went there when you guys were there last year! the kids enjoyed the pics of the xmas displays too!! love you the hayesssssss xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

PunkRawkKnitter November 17, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

You should take pictures of the Harrods Chirstmas displays....

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.